Powered by the new and exclusive EE SmartGuide, a world first in tourism technology, the Wembley Stadium Tour is an unforgettable experience for all the family! With stunning 360° video and augmented reality content that recreates iconic sporting and musical moments from recent years, the Wembley Stadium Tour gets you even closer to the action as you explore behind-the-scenes of the United Kingdom's largest and most prestigious stadium.
- Sense the history in the England Changing Rooms
- Take the England Manager's hot-seat in the Press Room
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel
- Climb the 107 sacred Trophy Winner's steps
- Visit the Royal Box and get your hands on the Emirates FA Cup*
- Enjoy the 1966 Exhibition celebrating the Golden Jubilee of England's World Cup victory in 1966
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley's historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the original flag from London's 1948 Olympic Games and much, much more. *Replica representation of The Emirates FA Cup. Tour and Route subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice. Please note that from Monday 8 August 2016 to Sunday 16 October 2016, tours of Wembley Stadium will not include the Royal Box.
From Monday 18 July, come and experience the brand new Wembley Tour now enhanced by the EE SmartGuide; a world first in stadium tourism! All public tours include classic locations of the Dressing Rooms, Players Tunnel and Press Room but now watch incredible 360 videos, learn more about the players through QR stats and discover more about Wembley than ever before with this never-before-seen technology! Book now and receive a discount on your tour or click here for more info.