From England's glorious World Cup victory in 1966, the unforgettable Live Aid concert in 1985, FC Barcelona's stunning UEFA Champion's League triumph in 2011 or the historic ongoing tradition of the FA Cup Final, the Wembley Stadium Tour gives you the chance to relive your greatest moments, and create some new ones, as you go behind-the-scenes at the most famous stadium in the world.
- Sense the history in the England Changing Rooms
- Take Roy Hodgson's hot-seat in the Press Room
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel
- Climb the 107 sacred Trophy Winner's steps
- Visit the Royal Box and get your hands on the FA Cup*
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley's historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the original flag from London's 1948 Olympic Games and much, much more. *Replica representation of The FA Cup. Tour and Route subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice. Please note that from Monday 25 November 2015 to Sunday 27 March 2016, tours of Wembley Stadium will not include the Manager’s Benches, Pitch side or the Royal Box.
Want to see even more? Our new 'VIP Access All Areas' Tour takes you into areas of Wembley that you don't see on the regular stadium tour with your own private guide. Click here for more info.