The Wembley Stadium Tour is an unforgettable experience for all the family! This award-winning, fully guided experience features Wembley's most exclusive, behind-the-scenes locations such as the England Dressing Room, Players Tunnel, Press Room and much, much more. Book now and follow in the footsteps of legends as you discover the secrets behind the United Kingdom's largest and most prestigious sports stadium.
- Sense the history in the England Dressing Rooms
- Take the England Manager's hot-seat in the Press Room
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium bowl
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel
- Go pitch-side and witness the hallowed Wembley turf
- Get your hands on the Emirates FA Cup*
- Enjoy the 1966 Exhibition celebrating the Golden Jubilee of England's World Cup victory in 1966
- Free Wembley Stadium Tour souvenir wristband for all tours guests
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley's historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the original flag from London's 1948 Olympic Games and much, much more. *Replica representation of The Emirates FA Cup. Tour and Route subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice. Due to essential maintenance works, the EE Smart Guide is currently only available on VIP Tours. KIDS GO FREE THIS FEBRUARY HALF-TERM! The Wembley Stadium Tour is the perfect treat for any sports or music-mad kids this February Half-Term and, from 13th-17th, all kids go free! Tours must be pre-booked. Terms and conditions apply.