The Wembley Stadium Store delivery charges are detailed below.
Orders can be despatched via standard first class post or via our secure courier service which requires a signature at the recipient address. Please be aware that we cannot take/accept responsibility for non-delivery of orders despatched via non-registered post. We will endeavour to despatch all orders placed before 12.00 noon the same day but this cannot be guaranteed, please see delivery windows below. All charges exclude VAT at the appropriate rate:
- UK First Class Post £3.00 Please allow up to 3 working days
- UK Courier Registered £6.00 Please allow up to 2 working days
- European Standard Delivery* £12.00 Please allow up to 10 working days
- European Registered Post* £20.00 Please allow up to 14 working days
- Rest of the World Standard Delivery* £25.00 Please allow up to 18 working days
- Rest of the World Registered Post*;   £30.00 Please allow up to 28 working days
*Additional charges for overseas delivery
Any customs or import duties are applied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
Each delivery method has its own restrictions and charges, which will be applied to your order.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a delivery method for your product(s). Your total delivery charges will automatically update during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
- We aim to despatch orders received before 12 noon the same day and all orders received after 12 noon the following day but please allow up to 10 working days for delivery in the UK at busy periods. (such as kit launch and Christmas).
- Personalised Goods/Made To Order Goods And Delivery Times
- On some items such as personalised goods, please allow slightly longer for your delivery as the goods are made to order.
Delivery Rules and Restrictions
- Orders are delivered on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in the UK.
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- All registered deliveries must be signed for upon receipt.
- Please note we are unable to accept responsibility for non-delivery of items which are not sent via registered delivery.
- We do not refund delivery charges under any circumstances including but not limited to the return of items.
- We will not accept liability for delivery charges for exchanges or refunded items.
- The delivery charges listed include Postage and Packing, all relevant documentation, insurance, packing materials and labour. An additional charge may be levied for deliveries of heavy or bulky items. You will be contacted if this applies to your order.
- Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
- Please call our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 208 795 9077 if you have any questions.