Wembley Stadium would like all visitors to experience a safe and enjoyable event and this applies to families or groups bringing guests under the age of 16.
Wembley Stadium offers visitors the opportunity to use our young visitor wristbands that can be collected at any Information Desk or from a member of our Customer Services Team.
Simply fill in the reverse of the wristband with:
- Young person's name
- Parent/Guardian name
- Contact number
- Seat location
Place the wristband on the young person’s wrist, and remove the numbered tab; please keep this with you.
If you were to become separated, our Event Day Team will be able to easily locate and reunite the party.
- Pushchairs and buggies are not allowed into the stadium.
- All young visitors to events under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian
- All young visitors under the age of 16 must have a valid event ticket
- The baby changing facilities are located in accessible toilets adjacent to first aid units. They are located here to ensure they are free from queues and congestion, and are well maintained. The facilities are locked, and access is via RADAR keys. Keys are available from information desks and stewards in the local vicinity
- Parents requiring additional assistance should visit one of the stadium's information desks or ask a member of the crowd safety team for assistance.