There are two main types of seats at Wembley Stadium – General Admission and Club Wembley (including Boxes). General Admission seats are bought on an event-by-event basis and sold through the event owner, whereas Club Wembley seats are bought on a 10-year license (plus an annual season ticket payment) and are sold through Wembley Stadium. Club Wembley Seats are on sale now, for more details visit our Club Wembley section or call 0845 676 2006.
There are over 70,000 General Admission seats for sporting events and the ticketing policy for these will be determined by the event owner (event owners include The FA, The Football League and The Rugby Football League).
The ticketing policy for concerts will be through the ticket promoter and the promoters may differ for each event. Please visit our Events page for further information on event tickets.
For domestic games access and seating will be segregated on an East West split – disabled supporters will sit with non-disabled supporters of their team. For International games ticketing and seating information will be available from TheFA.com
Please note, to purchase general admission tickets for events at Wembley Stadium outside of Club Wembley you will need to contact the nominated ticket agency direct. Please go to the Events Page for further information.
- Please ensure when you book your tickets through the nominated ticket operator you advise them of any special requirements e.g. disabled seating or audio enhancements.
- Visitors must ensure that their powered wheelchair or scooter is fully charged for the duration of their visit to Wembley Stadium; including their journey to and from the Stadium.
- Visitors using powered wheelchairs or scooters will be allocated a wheelchair accessible space at the Stadium, which includes the availability of a Personal Assistant space Visitors will be required to remain in their powered wheelchair or scooter for the duration of their visit, as there are no storage facilities available.
- Visitors using powered wheelchairs or scooters must ensure that they inform the ticket agent, at the time of purchasing that they require a wheelchair accessible space for the event.
- Powered wheelchairs and scooters can be used in all wheelchair accessible spaces that are available across all levels of the stadium.
- Please email Access.ForAll@TheFA.com if you have any questions regarding your visit to Wembley Stadium.