Wembley Stadium has teamed up with the SSE Arena to give everyone who buys a ticket for England v Norway this week the chance to win a pair of tickets to see George Groves fight on 20 September.
Our friends over at the SSE Arena have kindly donated a pair of tickets for George Groves comeback fight against Christopher Rebrasse on 20 September.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to purchase a ticket for England v Norway at Wembley Stadium connected by EE between 9am on Monday 25 August and 5pm Friday 29 August and you will be automatically entered into the draw.
To purchase tickets for England v Norway simply click here
Terms and conditions do apply, these can be found in full below.
See England at Wembley & St George at the SSE Arena: Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Competition is The Football Association Limited, Wembley, London HA9 0WS.
- Entry into the Competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the Competition you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom and must be a minimum of 18 years of age on the Closing Date (as defined below). Employees of The FA and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition you must purchase a full adult ticket or a family ticket for the England v Norway match at Wembley Stadium on Wednesday 3 September, such ticket to be purchased between 9am on Monday 25 August 2014 and 5pm on Friday 29 August 2014.
- Only entries received by 5pm on Friday 29 August 2014 will be entered into the Competition. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- Regardless of how many tickets each entrant purchases they will only be entered into the draw once.
- The FA does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- The winner of the prize will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets to George Groves v Christopher Rebrasse at the SSE Arena, Wembley, a fight scheduled to take place on Saturday 20 September 2014. The FA is not connected with the event in any manner and accepts no liability in relation to the event, for example, if the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes and The FA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
- The Competition winners will be notified on or before Monday 8 September 2014.
- The Competition winners agree to comply with the conditions of entry applicable at the arena at which the event is hosted, and shall ensure that those attending with them do so. Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by The FA may be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must provide all relevant details when purchasing tickets for England v Norway, otherwise their entry will be invalid.
- No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this Competition except with the prize winner.
- The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition, not being able to enter into the Competition or accepting any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
- The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Full details of the prize and the name of the Competition winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address to: Saint George Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.