Wembley Stadium Consultancy's approach is flexible and can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Broadly we offer three types of approach - or a mix of all three:
- Consultancy support - a fee-based service based on a specific client brief. This could include preparing feasibility studies, analysing financing options or developing business plans.
- Consortium support - we can join a consortium that is planning to design, build and operate a new venue.
- Management contracting - we can help you to build and prepare your management team, we can provide interim management personnel or we can take on full management responsibility for your venue.
Areas of expertise:
To help ensure your venue is fit for purpose and operationally efficient, we can provide:
- Operational design reviews
- Technical advice to the project design team
- Acoustic design services
- Environmental design reviews
- Existing venue audits
To help you operate your venue to maximum efficiency we can advise on:
- Facilities management
- Turf design and management
- Event management
- Health, safety and security
- Crowd flow modelling
- Transport planning
- Catering and hospitality
- Broadcast and media
To help maximise revenues from your venue we can advise on:
- Business planning
- Event programming and marketing
- Suites and club seat schemes
- Brand development and protection
Training and Education
We offer training courses across all event-day operational areas. We have trained more than 5,000 people from all over the world since 2007. Course topics include:
- Crowd safety planning and management
- Event and property security
- Event medical and first aid
- Event planning and delivery
In addition, we have close links with two other education partners:
- FA Learning - The Football Association's education arm, which provides broader football-related courses.
- UCFB Wembley - a football-business university campus now based at Wembley National Stadium, offering a range of degree level studies relating to football and sports administration and business.
As a global and iconic stadium, UCFB Wembley provides an inspirational and motivational environment for students.
More here: www.ucfb.com