Wembley Stadium Consultancy
Wembley Stadium Consultancy is the consultancy arm of Wembley National Stadium Limited. We're in business to help venue and stadium owners and developers worldwide maximise their design, operational and commercial opportunities..Our services fall into four broad areas:* Venue development – providing an operators perspective during the design process* Venue operations – seeking efficiencies in every aspect of operational delivery* Commercial exploitation – helping clients to drive and increase revenues* Training and education – running courses covering many aspects of stadium and event operations
To help you ensure your venue is fit for purpose & operationally efficient we can provide;
• Operational design reviews
• Technical advice to the project design team
• Acoustic design services
• Environmental design reviews
• Existing venue audits
To help you operate your venue to maximum efficiency we can advise on:
• Facilities management
• Turf design & management
• Event management
• Health, safety & security
• Crowd flow modelling
• Transport planning
• Catering & hospitality
• Broadcast & media
To help maximise revenues from your venue we can advise on:
• Business planning
• Event programming and marketing
• Suites and club seat schemes
• Brand development and protection.
We offer training courses across all the practical areas of event-day operation. We have trained more than 5,000 people from all over the world since 2007. Course topics include:
• Crowd safety planning and management
• Event and property security
• Event Medical and First aid
• Event planning & delivery
In addition, we have close links with two other education partners:
• FA Learning – The FA's education arm, which provides broader football-related courses, such
• UCFB Wembley – a football-business university campus now based at the stadium, offering a range of degree level studies relating to football and sports administration & business: ucfb.com
Our approach is flexible and can be tailored to meet your specific needs. However, in general we offer three types of approach – or a mix between all three:
• Consultancy support – a fee-based service based on a specific client brief. This could include preparing feasibility studies, analysing financing options or developing business plans.
• Consortium Support – we are often invited to be a part of a consortium that is planning to design, build and operate a new venue.
• Management Contracting – we can help you to build and prepare your management team, we can provide interim management personnel or we could take on full management responsiblity for your venue.
To offer advice and support across the full range of stadium related disciplines we have linked up with various World Class specialists, each of whom have been involved in the re-development of Wembley Stadium and / or currently provides their services.
For further information, please contact Mandy Shaw:
T: +44 (0) 844 980 8001 #6690
Postal Address: Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966 London SW1P 9EQ
For further information, please complete the request call back form.
Wembley National Stadium Ltd, Registered Address: Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS Registered in England No. 3388437
Follow us for latest news and event updates