Capital FM Summertime Ball
21 Jun 2014 - 1:30 PM
Wembley Stadium will host this year's Capital Summertime Ball on 21 June 2014.
This will be the fifth consecutive year Wembley has hosted the music event.
The line-up has been announced and, yet again, it contains huge acts from start to finish.
It looks like this: Miley Cyrus, Cheryl Cole, Little Mix, Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams, David Guetta, Duke Dumont, Clean Bandit, 5 Seconds of Summer, Union J, Sam Smith, Jessie J, The Vamps, Rita Ora, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding and Enrique Iglesias
Tickets for the Capital Summertime Ball 2014 are now SOLD OUT!
National Express will be running services right to the stadium gates. Coaches will not depart until the gig finishes - you won't miss a minute guaranteed, click here for more info.
For full drop off and pick up information click the link at the top of the page.
Full travel information is listed below:
Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination and the road network will be extremely busy prior to, and after the event. We therefore strongly recommend travelling to and from the stadium by public transport.
Wembley Stadium: Public Transport Destination
- Serviced by the Metropolitan, Jubilee and Bakerloo London Underground lines and the Chiltern and London Midland National Rail services.
- Wembley Park, Wembley Central and Wembley Stadium are the three local stations and operate until after midnight.
- Public transport is the most reliable option to and from Wembley Stadium.
If coming by car:
- A Pick-Up facility will be available from 9pm on the day of the concert using the ‘Pick-Up Car Park’ (Retail Car Park) indicated on the map.
- Please only use Great Central Way to approach Wembley Stadium if you are picking up. You will be directed to park at the Wembley Retail Car Park (see map).
- Please follow the directions given by the parking stewards. The concert is due to finish by 10:00pm. Please note that the ‘Pick-Up Car Park’ is free.
- Please note that road closures will be in place at the end of the concert, therefore if you are picking someone up from the concert, please do not approach the stadium from the west (A479 Empire Way), as there will be no access through to the stadium.
- If you are dropping off or picking up, please approach the stadium from the east via Great Central Way towards Green Car Park (see map).
Stay in the area during concert
- If you wish to park, drop off and attend the event or wait, please use the Yellow Car Park (booking.gotocsp.com/search), or there will be limited stadium parking in Red Car Park (http://www.london-designer-outlet.com/your-visit).
However Wembley Stadium strongly recommends using public transport for a reliable egress.